- Assessment Areas
- Personal Products
- Business Products
- Branch Information
- HMDA Disclosure Statement 2010
- HMDA Disclosure Statement 2011
- Branches Opened or Closed
- CRA Public Evaluations
Community Reinvestment Act
This site contains information required to be made available for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act. By providing the CRA Public File online, Hampton Roads Bankshares is better able to keep the information current. Additionally, interested parties may review the information more conveniently and produce hard copies as needed.
The site includes information about Hampton Roads Bankshares's branch and ATM locations, our products and services, performance evaluations regarding meeting community credit needs, public comments about our CRA performance and other information.
Comments or questions about this site or about Hampton Roads Bankshares's CRA performance may be addressed to:
James Hinton, Jr.
Community Reinvestment Officer
641 Lynnhaven Parkway
Virginia Beach, Va. 23452
Under the CRA the following information must be maintained in a public file and be current as of April 1 of each year.
- All Public Comment Letters received from the public for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years that specifically relate to Hampton Roads Bankshare's performance in helping to meet community credit needs and any response to the comments by the Bank, if neither the comments nor the responses contain statements that reflect adversely on the good name or reputation of any persons other than the bank or publication of which would violate specific provisions of law
- A copy of the public section of the Bank's most recent CRA Performance Evaluation prepared by the Federal Reserve Board.
- A list of the Bank's Branches, their street addresses and geographies
- A list of Branches Opened or Closed by the bank during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years, their street addresses, and geographies
- A list of Banking Services (including hours of operation, available loan and deposit products and transaction fees) generally offered at the bank's branches and descriptions of material differences in availability or cost of services, if any.
- A map of each Assessment Area showing the boundaries of the area and identifying the geographies contained within the area, either on the map or in a separate list
Additional information available to the public
A bank required to report home mortgage loan data shall include in its public file a copy of the HMDA Disclosure Statement provided by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council pertaining to the bank for each of the prior two calendar years. In addition, a bank that elected to have the Board consider the mortgage lending of an affiliate for any of these years shall include in its public file the affiliate's HMDA Disclosure Statement for those years. Except as otherwise provided in the regulation, a bank shall ensure that the information required by the Community Reinvestment Act is current as of April 1 of each year.