Individual Retirement Accounts
Bank of Hampton Roads and Gateway Bank offer a wide variety of retirement accounts, from Traditional IRAs, to Roth IRAs, SEP IRA's (for the self employed), as well as Coverdell Education Savings Accounts. IRA funds are invested in a Certificate of Deposit or IRA Savings Account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500 for certificate investment
- Minimum opening deposit of $100 for savings account investment
- Competitive tiered interest rates based on amount of deposit and term of certificate.
- Terms range from 7 days to 5 years
- All IRA Certificate Investments are automatically renewable at maturity with a 10 day grace period